Due to the delay in containment of the COVID-19 infection , the Organizing Committee has decided to postponed the IWGO-4 (Oct. 17-21, 2021, Nagano, Japan) for one year after thoroughly considering all options.
This necessary decision is made to ensure the personal safety of all speakers and participants. The new date is scheduled for fall 2022, and we will inform you of the details in the future.
We appreciate your understanding in advance.
With best regards,
Yoshinao Kumagai, Executive Committee Chair, IWGO-4.
The International Workshop on Gallium Oxide and Related Materials (IWGO) is the most prestigious international forum for Ga2O3 and related materials. The 4th workshop,
scheduled for October 17-21, 2021 in Nagano, will be held in a single session format to enable maximum interaction between researchers in various technical fields.
- Bulk melt growth
- Epitaxial thin film growth
- Characterization and structural, electronic and optical properties
- Theory, modeling, and simulation
- Electronic and photonic devices
- Material and device processing and fabrication techniques
IWGO-4 secretary : secretary [at] iwgo2021.org
- IWGO-3 : The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA., Aug. 12-15, 2019.
- IWGO-2 : Parma University, Parma, Italy, Sep. 13-15, 2017.
- IWGO-1 : Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan, Nov. 3-6, 2015.